For more than twenty years our team at Mako Air have been assisting customers in Geelong and the Surf Coast, with all their air conditioning needs. Our customers trust us with everything from air conditioning purchasing, installation and maintenance and know they are receiving the highest quality products and service.
At Mako Air one of our main air conditioning suppliers are Temperzone Quality Air Conditioning Systems which offer a wide range of air conditioners for both our commercial and residential customers. Temperzone Air Conditioners are designed and manufactured in their Australian and New Zealand factories, but distribute their quality products all around the world. Lets us tell you more about the history of Temperzone Quality Air Conditioning.
When was Temperzone Air Conditioning Established?
In 1956 Eric Kendall established Temperzone Control Ltd. Eric was the pioneer of the New Zealand production of heat transfer coil for manufacturing and processing applications. Over the next 20 years Temperzone grew rapidly expanding their product range through new technologies and innovations. By 1985 Temperzone expanded their production and manufacturing to Australia, opening their Head Office in Sydney, where they continue to manufacture and distribute their products. In 2009 Temperzone and Hitachi formed an alliance which meant Temperzone became the exclusive distributor of Hitachi cooling and heating products. This alliance has resulted in Temperzone and Hitachi producing one of the most comprehensive ranges of commercial and residential air conditioning products.
Why Mako Air Choose Temperzone Air Conditioning Products.
Many companies in the manufacturing industry have their production and distribution off site, but Temperzone Air Conditioning have their factories and management structure within Australia. Due to Temperzone being a locally operated company means that they provide local customer service, support, distribution and warranties, so we know we get professional service and we know they understand the Australian climate and conditions.
Temperzone have a wide variety of air conditioning systems to suit commercial and domestic situations, but they also provide customised products for larger commercial and industrial projects including hospitals, high rise apartments, universities and shopping centres, so no job is too big or too small.
Other Important Facts about Temperzone Air Conditioning Systems.
- Temperzone continues to run as a family business with Les Kendall the Governing Director & CEO; and Brett Kendall the Director.
- Temperzone has over 500 employees.
- Manufacturing is in Australia and New Zealand and distributed all over the world.
- More than 60 years later Temperzone still manufacture their own air conditioning coils.
- Temperzone export products to more than 20 countries.
- Temperzone General Manager “Robert Beggs” recently won the HVACR Awards recognising him as an industry leader who is involved in both the advancement and strengthening of the air conditioning industry.
- Temperzone are an industry leader with a focus on reducing carbon footprints, through the development of environmentally friendly air conditioning products.
Temperzone are just one of our quality products available. If you are requiring a new air conditioning unit or system, then please call our team on 0490 333 461.