Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
Enhance your living or work environment with ducted air conditioning systems, the advantage of ducted all in one system can heat or cool your entire house or office space. Whatever the weather is like outside enjoy year round climate control inside with a fully installed ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system from Mako Air.
Ducted reverse cycle systems comprise of a central unit installed in the roof which is powered by a compressor located outside the home. The indoor unit is connected via ductwork to a series of outlets installed in the rooms that will require heating or cooling. Ducted reverse cycle offers the benefit of refrigerated cooling in summer and then with the flick of a switch heating in winter all from the same outlets, it really is climate control at the touch of a button. Our ducted air conditioning systems are ideal for multiple room applications and can incorporate zone selection if required.
How does reverse cycle heating compare to other heating methods?
There are many myths and misconceptions about reverse cycle heating. The main misconception is that, being electrically operated, reverse cycle heating is very expensive. That couldn’t be further from the truth. So here are the facts, a well designed reverse cycle heating system is:
- By far the most cost effective and energy efficient method of heating;
- The cleanest form of heating. It actually filters the air before expelling it into the room;
- Safer, no combustion is required to operate. There are no risks of gas leaks or explosions.
- Immediate, the unit delivers immediate heating from the moment you turn it on. It does not require a furnace to get to operating temperature before turning the fan on.
- Simpler and cheaper to install. It only requires one form of power generation. For example, gas furnaces require both gas lines and electricity to operate.
- More reliable, there are no pilot lights to keep lit. Reverse cycle heaters operate in even the most violent of winds.
Need some advice on what sort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system to install? Please don’t hesitate to give Mako Air a call.
Mako Air service the following locations:
Please contact Heath Goodwin on 0490 333 461 or email him on email@example.com and allow him to provide you with the best knowledge on ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.